Project Accountant Job Details
Salary:£45000 - £60000 Per Annum
An established organisation, based in Portsmouth, is on the hunt for a Project Accountant to join them at an exciting time! In this newly created and evolving role, you will join the early stages of a large project and play a key role in its management and implementation.
Reporting to the Finance Project Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Collating and assisting in the presentation of financial information to senior stakeholders
- Business partnering with the wider business and external stakeholders
- Project forecasting
- Assessing and improving methods of reporting
- Cashflow reporting
- Assuming increased senior responsibilities to support the project lead
What you will need:
- To be studying or qualified in CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Experience in a similar role, such as Project Accountant / Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Senior Project Accountant / Senior Management Accountant / Commercial Accountant / Finance Manager / Finance Project Manager
- A focus on continuous improvement across the business, with a keen eye for streamlining processes
- Confidence to challenge stakeholders when necessary to make improvements
- Project accounting experience is desirable
- Experience with various BI tools would be an advantage
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in office, 2 from home
- Flexible working hours
- 27 days holiday (increasing to 31) plus bank holidays
- A generous pension scheme (employer will contribute up to 15%)
- Life assurance – death in service 4x salary
- Employee assistance programme
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.