Project Accountant Job Details
If you are a professional interim and looking for a Project Accountant role outside of IR35, this might worth a read.
A Project Accountant is required on an interim basis to support with a large transformation project for a period of approximately 3 months. This Project Accountant role is based on the edge of Southampton, and includes free parking and option for remote days.
The key to this role will be the financial engagement in a large change project, coordinating the transition activities for the finance team. This role would suit a strong technical accountant who is experience supporting business change projects.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accounting records
- Planning of financial steps for the change project
- Coordinating Group recharges for intercompany services
- Tracking of project costs
- Support with the transformation plan, ensuring work transitions smoothly
- Liaising with key stakeholders from various parties
- Accounting treatment of ongoing trading
What you will need:
- Qualified accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Strong track record of delivering change / transformation projects
- Understanding of end to end finance processes
- Strong project management skills
What you will get:
- Hybrid working options
- Competitive rate outside of IR35
- Onsite parking
- The opportunity to gain experience in a true value-add position with full exposure to the function
If you would like to find out more about this Project Accountant, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.