Project Accountant Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
A well-established company located in Portsmouth is actively seeking a Project Accountant to join the team during an exciting phase. This newly formed and developing position offers the opportunity to be involved in the initial phases of a significant project, where you will play a pivotal role in its management and implementation.
Reporting to the Finance Project Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly packs to present to senior stakeholders
- Business partnering with project managers and the wider business
- Budget and reforecast preparation
- Reviewing ways of reporting and challenging the status quo where required
- Cashflow reporting
- There is an opportunity to grow into the role and take on more senior responsibility as the project progresses, with the support of the project lead
What you will need:
- To be studying or qualified in CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Experience in a similar role, such as Project Accountant / Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Senior Project Accountant / Senior Management Accountant / Commercial Accountant / Finance Manager / Finance Project Manager
- A focus on continuous improvement across the business, with a keen eye for streamlining processes
- Experience with various BI tools would be an advantage
- Project accounting experience is desirable
What you will get:
- Hybrid working – 3 days in office, 2 from home
- Flexible working hours
- 27 days holiday (increasing to 31) plus bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- A generous pension scheme (employer will contribute up to 15%)
- Life assurance – death in service 4x salary
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.