Project Accountant Job Details
Reference No:KB -1267
Salary:£40000 - £48000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a role which offers flexible working hours/remote days, a generous company bonus AND a supportive team? Well, who isn’t?!
The Niche Partnership are looking for a Project Accountant to join a world-renowned organisation based in Southampton on a permanent full-time basis. The Project Accountant will be working closely with the Financial Controller to support multiple key projects, ensuring they run smoothly and on budget.
If this looks good so far and you’re looking to add value through the leadership of key projects, read on….
In this instrumental role, the Project Accountant will be working closely with the Financial Controller to support multiple key projects, ensuring they run smoothly and on budget.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Project Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Partnering with multiple stakeholders within the group to drive performance
- Reviewing processes, controls, and procedures
- Ownership of all project finance transactions including cost allocations, timesheet recording & accruals/prepayments
- Lead the revenue cycle
- Providing commentary and analysis
- Support production of budgets & forecasts
- Providing management information for group level
- Ad hoc / project analysis
- Offering support business partnering to both finance and non-finance staff
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Qualified in or studying towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Worked in one of the following roles: Project Accountant / Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Finance Manager
- Commercial mindset
- Proven ability to support the month-end process and provide commercial analysis
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours – true hybrid
- 8% pension contribution
- Up to 15% of salary annual bonus
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Job satisfaction if you enjoy improving the bottom line
If you are interested in finding out more about this Project Accountant role, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.