Property Accountant Job Details
Salary:£28000 - £30000 Per Annum
A Property Accountant is required for a well-established organisation in Southampton on a permanent basis. This company has international reach, year on year growth and offers a competitive benefits package. This role has free parking & excellent transport links.
The successful Property Accountant will be required to support the group, being the financial point of contact for the Property Director, providing support and financial analysis.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Raise quarterly and monthly rent invoices
- Raise service charge invoices to tenants
- Regular Service charge reconciliations
- Invoice query resolution
- Work closely with the property surveyors to ensure all lease amendments, lease expiries and new leases are processed
- Manual adjustments
- Close rent deposit accounts as requested, managing funds
- Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare the monthly management report
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Property Accountant / Service Charge Accountant / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant
- Excellent attention to detail
What you will get:
- Flexi – hours
- Remote working days
- Discounted services
- Trusting environment· Enhanced pension
- Onsite free parking / transport links
If you are interested in this Property Accountant role, please apply to be considered.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to tnp providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.