Purchase Assistant Job Details
Salary:£20000 - £22000
A specialist manufacturing company is currently recruiting for an additional Purchasing Assistant to join a vibrant and welcoming team on a permanent basis. The successful Purchasing Assistant will have flexible working hours, 2-3 days working from home, and onsite parking! The Purchasing Assistant will be heavily supporting with day to day invoicing and query resolution!
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Raising and sending out invoices
- Data input and stock taking
- General administration includes updating customer contacts, addresses, and PO numbers
- Liaising with other departments to ensure excellent customer service is maintained at all times
- Query resolution
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Assistant / Accounts Payable Clerk / Finance Administrator / Administrator
- Excellent communication skills
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking
- Hybrid working – 3 days remote!
If you would like to find out more about this Purchase Assistant position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.