Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Are you a Purchase Ledger Clerk and keen to start you next assignment as quick as possible? If so, The Niche Partnership are looking temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a transportation company based in the centre of Southampton (don’t worry, there is free parking…).
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will have the option of hybrid and flexible working. You will be responsible to assist for a period of 4 – 6 weeks and help with the processing of invoices, dealing with supplier queries and assisting with weekly payment runs.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing and invoices onto the system (SAP – training is offered)
- Matching of invoices to PO numbers
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Assisting with the weekly payment runs
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Accounts clerk/ Accounts Administrator
- Availability to start in short notice (1 week / Immediately)
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (option of 2-3 days working from home)
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Potential for extension
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.