Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £27000 Per Annum
Due to growth, we are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-known company, based in Portsmouth, on a permanent basis. The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be offered flexible working hours, 2 remote days per week, onsite, free parking and early finish on a Friday…just to mention a few benefits!
This opportunity will be working closely with the Finance Manager, and ideal for someone who is looking to get their foot in the door (as AAT study is offered if you would like it) or someone who enjoys having a busy day, and then leaving the job at the door!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations (Euro / GBP)
- Credit card payments
- Managing the general inbox
- Resolving invoice queries
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator
- Exceptional communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn processes
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (2 days at home, 3 in the office)
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension up to 8%
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Early finish on Friday (at 1pm!)
- AAT study
If you would like to find out more about this Purchase Ledger position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF.
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.