Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Rate:£12 - £14 Per Hour
We are on the hunt for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a successful marine company, based in Southampton, on a 2-month temporary basis. You will work with the purchase ledger team to ensure the smooth running of the department and process invoices and payments for suppliers.
Reporting to the Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Processing supplier invoices using Sage accounting system
- High-volume invoice uploading
- Investigating and resolving payment and invoice queries for suppliers
- Reconciliation of bank statements, payments and credit cards
- Daily processing of bank statements and payments
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Receivable Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Purchase Ledger Administrator
- Experience of high-volume invoice processing, supplier/statement reconciliation and dealing with queries
- Availability at short notice
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.