Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Rate:£10 - £14 Per Hour
Due to a recent system upgrade, The Niche Partnership are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a full-time temporary basis for a period of at least 3 months. The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will get free parking/great transport links and the opportunity to work with a supportive and friendly team. The position will largely focus on processing the current backlog of invoices onto the new system and assisting with reconciliations activities.
Reporting to the Ledger Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices – matching & coding
- Reconciling bank and supplier statements
- Resolving invoice queries
- Monthly cheque and petty cash returns
- Managing month end procedures in Sage
- Data input
What you will need:
- Previous experience in – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Accounts clerk/ Accounts Administrator
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Be available to start immediately or within 1 week
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking / good transport links
- Great sector exposure
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.