Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £26000 Per Annum
Do you want to join a business focused on maintaining employee well-being and growth? Look no further, this role may be the one for you.
This Southampton-based marina company is going through a system change and creating a number of opportunities in the process, one of which is offering a permanent position for a Purchase Ledger Clerk, with a list of benefits to accompany the role including free onsite parking in a modern office space, flexibility with working hours and free tickets to upcoming boat shows.
The main duties of the successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be assisting with the ledger clearance and helping fix the legacy issues prior to the system upgrade. This role would suit someone who understands double-entry bookkeeping and who can assist with statement runs.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of invoices per month
- Matching, batching, and coding of invoices
- Assist with statement reconciliations and debit balance clearance
- Processing employee expenses
- Supporting weekly payment runs
- Assisting with email queries
- Credit card and petty cash reconciliations
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role such as: Bookkeeping / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Accounts Payable
- Excellent excel skills including experience with Vlookups and Pivot tables
- Knowledge of double entry bookkeeping
- A problem solver who is always looking to improve processes
The benefits you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Free parking onsite
- Company pension
- 20 days holiday
- Free tickets to boat shows
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to find out more about this Purchase Ledger Clerk role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.