Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Salary:£20000 - £23000 Per Annum
A thriving construction company, based in Southampton, is on the hunt for a collaborative Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. You will become an expert on all things purchase ledger and perform invoice processing, help with payment runs and cooperate with various teams to resolve queries. You will be offered an annual bonus, great internal career opportunities and generous holiday, while joining the organisation at an exciting time of growth!
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Supporting with weekly BACS payment runs
- Releasing invoices for payment deadlines
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries
- Communicating across over 10 branches to assist with queries
- Supporting the Purchase Ledger Manager with tasks
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role (ideal) such as Purchase Ledger Clerk / Finance Administrator / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Office Administrator / Sales Ledger Clerk
- Great attention to detail
- A background in administration and interest in purchase ledger
What you will get:
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Great internal opportunities for development
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.