Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Rate:£12 - £14 Per Hour
If you’re available to start immediately or within the next week then cast your eye over this job opportunity! The Niche Partnership are on the lookout for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a well-known Business Services provider in Salisbury on a temporary basis.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, then keep on reading!
This temporary job role offers onsite parking, as well as flexible working hours and hybrid working! The Purchase Ledger Clerk will need to assist in the smooth running of the current finance function and will play an important role in the growth of the business.
So, let’s take a deeper dive into the finer details.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices
- Liaising internally and externally to deal with any queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of direct debits
- Assisting with online payments
- Process expense claims
What you will need:
- Ideally experience within one of the following roles – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Finance Assistant / Accounts clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant
- Ideally studying towards AAT or ambition to take this on
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Experience in a similar role, specifically within purchase ledger
- Good level of Excel skills
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.