Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Rate:£10 - £13 Per Hour
Is work life balance important to you? Are you looking for a temporary position for a period of 3 months? Well, if the answer to these questions is yes then this quick start Purchase Ledger Clerk could be suitable for you!
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be working for an organisation whose sole focus is supporting disabled people to live, work and enjoy life to the full. You will also be working within a close-knit team and will be responsible for assisting with the processing of invoices, reconciliation of statements and making sure the finance function is running smoothly.
Now, I know what you’re thinking… where can I apply? Well, let’s chat about the finer details first!
Reporting to the Accounts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices onto the system
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Resolving invoice queries
- Data entry
- Make payments
- Support with invoice disputes
- Set up accounts and make payments
What you will need:
- Previous experience of working within one of the following roles is not essential but beneficial – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Finance Assistant / Accounts clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant
- Great accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in an organised and independent manner, prioritising tasks and acting on own initiative
What you will get:
- Free parking
- Beautiful working surroundings
- Highly supportive and collaborative team
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.