Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Rate:£10 - £12 Per Hour
We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an innovative engineering firm on the outskirts of Southampton. This collaborative organisation are all about staff welfare, offering a good work-life balance with flexible working hours. This fantastic opportunity would suit someone who has some experience, who would be keen to broaden their finance exposure.
Reporting to the Finance Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices onto the system
- Making sure the purchase invoices all match
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Assisting with the payment runs
- Sending remittances
- Liaising with suppliers
What you will need:
- Experience in similar job roles such as – Purchase Ledger / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable / Accounts Payable Clerk / Bought Ledger / Finance Administrator / Finance Assistant / Finance Officer / Sale Ledger / Credit Control / Accounts Assistant / Accounts Administrator / Bookkeeping
- IT literate – confident using Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills
What you will get:
- Onsite Parking
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite gym
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.