Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Rate:£11 - £15 Per Hour
Are you an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk, looking to join a business focused on maintaining employee wellbeing and growth?
We are working with an established marine company, based in Southampton, who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a temporary basis. This role would suit someone who understands double-entry bookkeeping and who can assist with statement runs.
Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of invoices per month
- Matching, batching, and coding of invoices
- Assisting with statement reconciliations and debit balance clearance
- Processing employee expenses
- Supporting weekly payment runs
- Assisting with email queries
- Credit card and petty cash reconciliations
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role such as: Bookkeeping / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Assistant / Accounts Payable
- Excellent excel skills including experience with Vlookups and Pivot tables
- Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping
- A problem solver who is always looking to improve processes
What you will get:
- Free parking onsite
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.