Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Rate:£10 - £13 Per Hour
A Purchase Ledger Clerk is required on a temporary basis to join a luxury property business based in Whiteley. Working on a full-time or part-time basis, the successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be liaising and resolving queries with major suppliers, matching purchase order numbers and processing staff expenses.
The Purchase Ledger Assistant will benefit from a fast-paced friendly office environment (brand-new offices too!) and free on-site parking and a gym. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, then let’s chat about this Purchase Ledger Assistant role further!
Reporting to the Accounts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all invoices are being recorded correctly
- Liaising and resolving queries with major suppliers
- Matching purchase order numbers
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing staff expenses
- Closing of the ledger at month end
- Processing petty cash transactions
What you will need:
- Ideally experience within one of the following roles – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Finance Assistant / Accounts clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant
- Ideally studying towards AAT or ambition to take this on
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Experience in a similar role, specifically within the purchase ledger
- Good level of Excel skills
What you will get:
- High-spec newly renovated office
- Free on-site parking
- On-site Gym
- Refreshments vending machine
- Professional but relaxed working environment
- Ongoing training and development
If you would like to find out more about this Purchase Ledger Assistant, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.