Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Salary:£21000 - £23000 Per Annum
Are you looking to get that first step into accounts or, do you already have some entry level experience which you are keen to develop? If so, this one might be worth a read as this company also offer a full AAT study package!
Due to growth, a Purchase Ledger Clerk is required to join a 100m t/o organisation in Southampton (yes there is free parking). This Purchase Ledger opportunity requires someone who has a genuine interest in working in accounts and can ideally evidence this i.e. work/voluntary experience, working in finance already, data entry experience, perhaps already started their AAT studies to name a few! The key to this role is to ensue all invoices are entered correctly resolving queries and working within the team to ensure a harmonious finance function.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will report directly to the Accounts Supervisor and include the following duties –
A typical day as Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Resolving invoice queries
- Matching and coding invoices
- Processing invoices
- Processing payments
- Support the weekly / monthly payment run
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain and update supplier information
- Ensuring PO numbers are matched correct
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Accounts clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistance
- Friendly approach
- Enjoy working part of a small team (approx. 10)
Useful things to know
- Study package AAT
- Income protection cover
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave, rising 1 day per year
- Free onsite parking
- Annual bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Remote days (1 day post probation)
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.