Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Rate:£11 - £14 Per Hour
Are you an immediately available Purchase Ledger Clerk?
A 6-week temporary assignment is now available in Eastleigh, so if you’re ready to start right away and want to get some extra work in before Christmas we want to hear from you!
Joining this highly supportive and close-knit team and working in these highly impressive offices, the Purchase Ledger will be responsible for matching, batching and coding invoices, dealing with queries and supporting the accounts payable team. Working on-site, you’ll benefit from free parking and flexible working hours too.
Your responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Matching, batching and coding a high volume of invoices
- Assisting with payment runs
- Liaising with suppliers over the phone
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Supporting the sales ledger by counting petty cash
- Monitoring the email inbox & taking calls
What you will need:
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Proven experience in Purchase Ledger
- Availability to start immediately
- Experience with SAGE would be ideal but not essential
- A can-do attitude and a friendly approachable style
What you will get:
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive rate
- Casual dress policy
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.