Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
If you’re looking for a quick start position working for a company that genuinely value a good work life balance, then stop scrolling! The Niche Partnership are recruiting on behalf of a leisure and travel organisation in central Southampton (free parking) for a temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk to assist for a period of at least 1-2 months, due to a spike in work. The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be working in a team of 2 and be assisting with the daily processing of invoices.
Working as part of a well organised team, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be reporting into the to the Head of Commercial Finance.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the daily running of the Purchase Ledger function
- Processing invoices
- Matching invoices with PO numbers
- Coding invoices onto system
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Assisting with the weekly payment runs
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Accounts clerk/ Accounts Administrator
- Availability to start in short notice (1 week / Immediately)
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (2 remote working from home days)
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Potential for extension
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.