Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Rate:£10 - £12 Per Hour
Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk needed!
This reputable business based in central Southampton is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a temporary basis. Required for 3-4 months, the Purchase Ledger Clerk will receive a wealth of fantastic benefits including flexible working hours, free parking and great sector exposure!
Reporting to the Ledger Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices on Sage – matching & coding
- Reconciling bank and supplier statements
- Resolving invoice queries
- Monthly cheque and petty cash returns
- Managing month end procedures in Sage
- Data input
What you will need:
- Previous experience in accounts payable / purchase ledger
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of using Sage is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent accuracy and an eye for detail
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking / good transport links
- Great sector exposure.
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.