Purchase Ledger Clerk
Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Rate:£10 - £14 Per Hour
If you enjoy purchase ledger and keen to start your next job role sooner than later, this might be the one for you.
The Niche Partnership are on the search for an immediate start or 1 week notice Purchase Ledger clerk to join a market leader in its field, based in Southampton on a full-time temporary basis. The successful Purchase Ledger will be offered onsite free parking/excellent transport links, and the opportunity to work as part of a collaborative and highly supportive team. The Purchase Ledger will be working within a friendly team, largely supporting with the new system implementation, and helping process the backlog of invoices.
Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices on Sage – matching & coding
- Reconciling bank and supplier statements
- Resolving invoice queries
- Monthly cheque and petty cash returns
- Managing month end procedures in Sage
- Data input
What you will need:
- Previous experience in – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Finance Assistant / Accounts clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Experience of using Sage is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent accuracy and an eye for detail
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking / good transport links
- Great sector exposure
- Friendly team
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.