Purchase Ledger Controller
Purchase Ledger Controller Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £26000 Per Annum
Full study support towards AAT? On-site gym? Refreshments in the office? Sign me up!
The Niche Partnership are on the hunt for a Purchase Ledger Controller to work for a rapidly growing property company based in Whiteley! The successful Purchase Ledger Controller will be liaising and resolving queries with major suppliers, processing staff expenses and more.
If you want a role that will spice up your life, then read through the below!
Reporting to the Accounts Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all invoices are being recorded correctly
- Liaising and resolving queries with major suppliers
- Matching purchase order numbers
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing staff expenses
- Closing of ledger at month end
What you will need:
- Ideally experience within one of the following roles – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Finance Assistant / Accounts clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant
- Ideally studying towards AAT or ambition to take this on
- Strong communication skills and ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Experience in a similar role, specifically within purchase ledger
- Good level of Excel skills
What you will get:
- Study support
- High spec newly renovated office
- Free on-site parking
- On-site Gym
- Refreshments vending machine
- Professional but relaxed working environment
- Ongoing training and development
- The chance to move around a fast growing business
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.