Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Purchase Ledger Supervisor Job Details
Salary:£24000 - £28000 Per Annum
Do you have experience in Purchase Ledger and are you looking for a role you can shape and grow?
As Purchase Ledger Supervisor at this successful construction company, based in Fareham, you will oversee accounts payable and identify key areas for improvement. You will own the purchase ledger function and manage expenses, invoices, reconciliations, supplier liaison and process improvement.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the end-to-end processing of supplier invoices
- Verification and reconciliation of invoices with purchase orders
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with suppliers
- Addressing and resolving any discrepancies or issues promptly
- Collaborating with the procurement team to streamline processes
- Processing electronic payments in line with payment terms
- Overseeing the processing of employee expense reports
- Assisting in month-end activities relating to accounts payable
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements in the accounts payable function, working with the Finance Manager to implement these
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Purchase Ledger Supervisor / Purchase Ledger Manager / Accounts Payable Supervisor / Accounts Payable Manager / Senior Finance Assistant / Senior Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Accounts Payable Clerk / Purchase Ledger Clerk
- To be a confident communicator, able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
What you will get:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Flexible start time
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Full training provided
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.