Purchase Ledger Job Details
Salary:£23000 - £27000 Per Annum
A local Marine business, embarking on an impressive growth plan, is recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk based in Southampton. This Purchase Ledger role would be suitable for someone who has good attention to and a desire to work as part of a close-knit team The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will be entitled to flexible working, study support and free parking!
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Processing invoices
- Matching purchase orders
- Invoice queries resolution
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Assisting with 2 weekly payment runs
- Overseeing petty cash
- Closing the purchase ledger at month end
- Post and allocate payments
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance administrator/ Finance Assistant / Accounts clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant
- Good communication skills
- IT literate
What you will get:
- Study support
- Private Healthcare
- Company performance bonus
- Holiday (increases with service)
- Onsite parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.