Recoveries Associate Job Details
Salary:£35000 - £40000 Per Annum
Remote working, annual bonus, and 30 days annual leave? Where do I sign up…
Due to business growth, an innovative Financial Services organisation in Southampton is currently recruiting an experienced Recoveries Associate on a permanent basis. The successful Recoveries Associate will have access to an incredibly generous holiday allowance, remote working 3 days per week, and be part of a growing inclusive team where no two days are the same.
The Recoveries Associate will be responsible for collecting outstanding monies, focusing on query resolution, and managing sales ledger maintenance.
Reporting to the Head of Collections, you will also be responsible for:
- Recovering any outstanding arrears passed on from the collections team
- Managing a portfolio of customers
- Setting up payment terms
- Liaising with legal terms
- Termination of outstanding agreements
- Preparation of month-end reports
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Senior Credit Controller / Sales Ledger Clerk / Credit Supervisor / Debt Collection Agent / Recoveries Clerk / Senior Collections / Collector / Accounts Receivable
- Good communication skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in recoveries/collections
- Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups and Pivot tables)
What you will get:
- 27 days holiday + Bank holidays + 2 extra days for Christmas (both eves!)
- Additional holiday every year after 2 years – max of 30 days
- Profit-related pay every December
- Company Pension
- Hybrid working – 3 days from home
If you would like to find out more about this Recoveries Associate role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.