Credit Controller Job Details
Salary:£19000 - £26000 Per Annum
Do you have a friendly and approachable manner and experience in a customer service or collections role?
We are working with a growing collections business, based in Southampton, to find a Credit Controller to join their collaborative team. There is a lot of potential for progression in this organisation as it continues to grow!
Reporting to the Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Calling customers to agree payments
- Setting up payment plans
- Taking inbound calls to answer queries and take payments
- Sending out legal letters and raising cases to legal teams
- Conducting research on businesses to collect payments
What you will need:
- A background in customer service, collections and/or credit control – you are confident on the phone and happy to speak to people
- Experience in a similar role such as: Collections Agent / Recoveries Agent / Credit Control Clerk / Debt Collection Agent / Customer Service Representative / Customer Support
- A friendly and approachable attitude
- Competency with IT systems
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, rising to 30 days after 2 years
- Your birthday off
- Private healthcare
- Team incentives and events
- Bonus scheme
- Study support
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.