Recoveries Executive Job Details
Reference No:KB -1281
Salary:£18000 - £25000 Per Annum
The Niche Partnership are on the lookout for a pizza-loving Recoveries Executive! No seriously, how does FREE pizza on the last Friday of each month sound?
This people-centric company, which is based in Eastleigh, have created a positive and sociable workplace! Some of the other benefits include free weekly fruit, your birthday off, 50% off a gym membership, ongoing training and development, and team events! There’s a benefit for everyone, so if you don’t love pizza don’t worry!
Read on to get a slice of the Recoveries Executive action…
The Recoveries Executive would be involved in recovering outstanding monies owed in accordance with FCA guidelines, resolving queries in a timely and efficient manner, and managing your own portfolio of customers and accounts.
To take on this role you’ll need experience in a similar role or environment, a good level of IT/Excel skills and the confidence to speak with customers over the phone and via email.
Reporting to the Litigations Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with original creditors to resolve new and existing queries
- Recovering outstanding monies owed in accordance with FCA guidelines
- Liaising with a variety of professionals who require specialist support in relation to business portfolios
- Managing your own portfolio of customers and accounts
What you will need:
- Experience in a debt recovery environment would be an advantage, though not essential as on the job training will be provided
- Confidence to deal with customers via telephone and email
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills are essential
- Proficient in IT – specifically Excel
- An ability to use your own initiative, and work independently and as part of a team
- Passion to deliver results
What you will get:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company pension matched up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave increase for every year you have been here after 2 years of service (capped at 30 days)
- Birthday off
- 50% off gym membership
- Free Tea, Coffee, fresh fruit, healthy snacks and Pizza on the last Friday of each month.
- Private Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology discount scheme
- Full training
- Study support
- Onsite Parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.