Recoveries Executive Job Details
Salary:£18000 - £22000 Per Annum
Let us stop you right there! We’ve got a snazzy job role which you’re going to want to check out…
The Niche Partnership are on the hunt for a Junior Recoveries Agent to join a reputable Law firm based in Southampton. Once fully trained the agent will be involved in recovering outstanding monies owed in accordance with FCA guidelines, resolving queries in a timely and efficient manner, and building rapport with a portfolio of customers.
Not only does the job role sound good, but the benefits do too! Let us reveal all…
The successful candidate will be entitled to an annual bonus scheme, 25 days annual leave PLUS your birthday off, first class company events and much more like free pizza every month (that last one is the most important in our opinion!)
We know, it sounds decent! You can thank us later!
Once full trained, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with original creditors to resolve customer and client queries
- Managing and building a good relationship with your own portfolio of customers, working with them to agree an amicable solution
- Negotiating settlement opportunities and agreeing payment plans with customers to recover outstanding monies owed in accordance with FCA guidelines
- Liaising with a variety of professionals who require specialist support in relation to business portfolios
What you will need:
- Experience in the following, would be an advantage, though not essential as on the job training will be provided – Credit Control / Collections / Collections Clerk / Debt Collection Agent / Recoveries Clerk
- Experience working with a high volume of phone calls
- Confidence to deal with customers via telephone and email
- Proficient in IT – specifically Excel
- An ability to use your own initiative, and work independently and as part of a team
- Passion to deliver results
What you will get:
- Annual bonus scheme
- Company pension matched up to 5%
- 25 days annual leave
- Annual Leave increase for every year you have been here after 2 years of service (capped at 30 days)
- Birthday off
- 50% off gym membership
- Free Tea, Coffee, fresh fruit, healthy snacks and Pizza on the last Friday of each month.
- Private Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology discount scheme
- Full training
- Onsite Parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.