Recruitment Consultant Job Details
Salary:£25000 - £35000 Per Annum
Want to join a recruitment agency that’s doing things a little differently?
Here at The Niche Partnership, we’re on the hunt for an experienced Recruiter who believes in doing recruitment the right way, through being honest and genuinely putting our candidate’s needs first. If you’re ready to join our close-knit, sociable and supportive team please read on!
The Niche Partnership is on a mission to evolve the broken hiring process and we’re proud to be different to your typical recruitment agency. We believe in looking after our people and want you to have true work-life-balance. That’s why you’ll get hybrid working and a great annual leave package that includes 26 days off, plus bank holidays, plus your birthday as an extra day off, plus Christmas shut down, oh and it increases each year up to 30 days!
The benefits don’t stop there though as you’ll also attend regular team socials and get free parking at our modern and recently renovated office in central Southampton (that by the way is dog friendly)!
Reporting to the Business Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing long term relationships and partnerships with clients by building an understanding of their structure, culture, hiring needs and preferences
- Headhunting potential candidates Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with client vacancies that genuinely suit their needs
- Daily management of live vacancies including screening candidates, interview and offer management
- Negotiating contracts and appropriate commercial terms
- Offering regular and ongoing support to candidates on their career / job search
What you will need:
- Experience of recruiting in an agency environment
- A focused attitude with genuine interest in self development
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Confidence to meet and engage with new people
- Emotional intelligence and ability to build rapport
What you will get:
- Competitive commission scheme
- Hybrid working
- Regular team events / socials
- 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Additional day of annual leave for your birthday
- Annual holiday entitlement increases 1 day per calendar year up to 30 days
- Christmas shut down
- Free parking in central Southampton
- Modern office space
- Employee Assistant Programme
- Dog friendly office
- Company pension
- Being part of a culture that truly values their people
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.