Regulatory Finance Manager
Regulatory Finance Manager Job Details
Salary:£55000 - £70000 Per Annum
We are seeking a Financial Reporting Accountant to join an established company based in Portsmouth. You will be offered an attractive package including hybrid working, flexible hours, a very competitive pension, private medical, a bonus scheme and more!
As Financial Reporting Accountant, you will lead on strategic finance business plans, produce regulatory financial statements and develop relevant financial models.
Join this successful utilities organisation at a positive time of transformation and make a real impact in a supportive team.
Reporting to the Head of Reporting you will be responsible for:
- The production of regulatory financial statements
- Leading the financial aspect of a 5-year business plan
- Reporting to a regulatory body
- Maintaining relevant financial models
- Analysis of business expenditure
- Management of audit
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Financial Reporting Accountant / Financial Reporting Manager / Regulatory Accountant / Regulatory Finance Manager / Financial Controller
- To be qualified / part-qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA or QBE
- A background in regulatory finance
- Confidence to respond quickly to ever-changing environments
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (2/3 day split either way)
- Flexible hours
- 15% company contribution pension
- Private medical
- Life assurance
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.