Reporting Analyst Job Details
Salary:£30000 - £33000 Per Annum
A highly respected organisation who is well-known for supporting the community is recruiting for a Reporting Analyst on a permanent basis due to growth. The successful Reporting Analyst will be offered flexible working hours, remote working days (2-3 per week) and a competitive benefits package as detailed below. In this diverse job, the Reporting Analyst will be working closely with the wider team to monitor and report on factors such as payments, KPI’s and budgets. This role would suit someone who enjoys producing insightful reports and Excel!
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Collation and analysis of client income and expenditure
- Production of reports of findings to be submitted to managers/advisors for further investigation, discussion, and resolution
- Comparison of data against budget
- Reporting on figure for 3rd parties
- Ensuring KPI’s and internal quality standards are achieved
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements
What you will need:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: Assistant Accountant / Analyst / Reporting Analyst / Finance Analyst
- Good communication skills
- Excel – dealing with large data sets to produce reports
What you will get:
- Onsite parking
- 37 hours a week
- 2-3 remote days per week
- Hybrid working (post probation)
- 25 days holiday
- Option to buy holiday
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- 5% Pension
- Substantial discounts
If you would like to find out more about this Reporting Analyst position, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.