Sales Ledger Assistant
Sales Ledger Assistant Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £26000 Per Annum
We’ve teamed up with a growing luxury property business, based in Fareham, to find a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. This company is progressive and vibrant and is looking for someone with a personality to match that!
The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will be responsible for overseeing the customer accounts inbox, assisting with the annual pitch fee escalating any disputes, and will benefit from free on-site parking in the newly furbished modern offices, fully stocked free fridge refreshments, and free AAT study support!
The role will best suit a progressive and ambitious individual who wants to broaden their experience and gain exposure in a fast-moving and growing business.
Reporting to the Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Review and process monthly and annual pitch fee
- Review and process monthly and quarterly utility invoices
- Reconciling deferred income
- Reviewing aged debtors to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Send customer statements
- Allocating customer payments
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Escalate pitch fee disputes to relevant departments
- Provide administrative support to the Finance team if required
What you will need:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Interest in working towards AAT
- Progressive nature and ambitious drive
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Confident in relationship building
- Strong experience of query resolution
What you will get:
- Study support
- State of the art office environment
- Vibrant, positive and supportive business culture
- Team events
- Competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Onsite parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.