Sales Ledger Clerk
Sales Ledger Clerk Job Details
Salary:£22000 - £26000 Per Annum
We’ve teamed up with a growing property business, based in Fareham, to find a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their team on a permanent basis. This company is progressive and vibrant and is looking for someone with a personality to match that!
The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will be responsible for overseeing the customer accounts inbox, supporting with sales ledger queries and escalating any disputes. Working onsite, you will benefit from free parking in the newly refurbished modern offices, fully stocked, free fridge refreshments, and AAT study support.
This role is for you if you are a progressive and ambitious individual who wants to broaden their experience and gain exposure in a fast-moving and growing business.
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and processing monthly and annual fees
- Reconciling deferred income
- Reviewing and processing monthly and quarterly invoices
- Reviewing aged debtors to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Sending customer statements
- Allocating customer payments
- Escalating fee disputes to relevant departments
- Provision of administrative support to the Finance team
What you will need:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Interest in working towards AAT
- Progressive nature and ambitious drive
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team
- Confident in relationship building
- Strong experience of query resolution
What you will get:
- Study support
- Hybrid Working
- State-of-the-art office environment
- Vibrant, positive and supportive business culture
- Team events
- Onsite parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.