Sales Ledger Clerk
Sales Ledger Clerk Job Details
Salary:£23000 - £26000 Per Annum
We are looking for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join a flexible distribution company with a strong ethos, based in Portsmouth. This role offers you a great work/life balance whilst allowing you to hone your skills and join an authentic and collaborative team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for:
- Producing the weekly storage reports, saving correctly and accurately
- Producing the weekly invoices, adding to the sales sheet and accurately entering the breakdowns
- Chasing outstanding purchase orders and escalating as necessary
- Assisting with general queries for invoicing
- Running storage macros for month end invoicing, checking, saving, adjusting as needed and printing
- Month end invoicing – Checking invoice spreadsheets, raising templates, raising invoices, inputting sales and breakdowns, scanning, copying, prepare invoices for post
- Inputting invoices on customers systems
- Consolidation of weekly invoices to a monthly spreadsheet for agreed customers
- Customer analysis as required
- Assisting with workload for invoicing and purchasing as required
- Assisting with credit control responsibilities
What you will need:
- Experience in Sales Ledger / Credit Control / Finance Administrator roles
- Willingness to adapt to help the needs of a growing business
- SAP experience is desirable
- Experience in working within a family-run business
- Enjoy and understand the importance of a work/life balance
- Helpful and friendly attitude
What you will get:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Access to employee benefit allowance including discounted gym membership, dental, optical, and wellbeing therapies
- Work with a people-driven, successful and friendly business
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.