Self-Employed Financial Advisor
Self-Employed Financial Advisor Job Details
Salary:£0 - £0 Per Annum
We are on the hunt for a self-employed Financial Advisor to work with an extremely successful financial services organisation, based in Marlow. As a Financial Advisor, you will have flexibility in your working hours and be able to work remotely, only needing to visit the office once or twice a month, depending on your preferences.
This is an opportunity to focus on doing what you do best – bringing value to your clients; you won’t get stuck under piles of admin, and you can make a real impact on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting with around 10 clients per week via a range of methods (in-person, over Zoom / Teams)
- Provide sound and detailed advice around pensions, tax planning, retirement planning, investment planning, insurance, and financials, for a variety of products
- Future wealth management planning
- Sharing and presenting findings with customers to maximise financial goals
What you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Financial Advisor / Financial Planner / Wealth Management Advisor / Investment Advisor / Private Client Advisor / Financial Services Professional
- A background in financial services
- A desire to help with the company’s mission to have a community of advisors that work together and help each other to increase their client base while adding value
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (1-2 visits to the office per month)
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing advice fees
- Annual company away days
- Company socials
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.