Senior Accountant Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
If you feel like a cog in a big machine, or like you have a desire to add more value to the company you work for, this Senior Accountant position may be worth a read!
Working closely with the owner, you will be a key member of this growing accountancy firm (which is why this newly created role has become available). Being the highest escalation point for a portfolio of clients, you will need to review bookkeepers work, playing a pivotal role in also providing value add activities through process improvements and a variety of project work!
This accountancy firm don’t believe in old school timesheets and billing people on Sage! Instead, promote cloud services, advisory services in combination with an entrepreneurial spirit. AND NO AUDIT.
The Senior Accountant will have a board range of responsibilities, from team management, reviewing processes and encouraging workflow efficiencies.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for:
- Key escalation point for bookkeeping teams
- Regularly support and review of client portfolios
- Produce Management Accounts
- Preparation of statutory / annual accounts
- Self-assessment tax returns
- Project work
What you will need:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: Financial Accountant / Management Accountant / Assistant Financial Accountant / Client Manager / Senior Client Manager / Accountant / Senior Accountant
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA (QBEs will be considered)
- Team management experience
- Experience within an Accountancy Practice
What you will get:
- Flexible start and finish times
- Option for remote working
- Regular training and development
- Onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team day events
- Discretional bonus scheme
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.