Senior Bookkeeper Job Details
Salary:£30000 - £35000 Per Annum
If you are looking for an employer that offers hybrid working, flexibility and health care benefits, this might be the one for you!
Due to continued growth, a Senior Bookkeeper is required on a permanent basis to join a friendly team of 15 in Segensworth, Fareham. The successful Senior Bookkeeper will be entitled to 2 remote days per week, medical cover as well as a full study package should you continue to work towards your accounting qualification. This accountancy firm don’t believe in old school timesheets and billing people on Sage! Instead, promote cloud services, advisory services in combination with an entrepreneurial spirit. AND NO AUDIT.
Working closely with the Practice Manager in this hands-on role, you will be a key member of the team, being an escalation point for a portfolio of clients, reviewing work and supporting in a variety of areas, meaning if you like a job where no day is the same, this could be for you.
Reporting to the Practice Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of statutory / annual accounts
- Self-assessment tax returns
- Reviewing balance sheets
- Managing a portfolio of business across a wide range of sectors & sizes
- Regularly support and review of client portfolios
- Produce Management Accounts
What you will need:
- Experience in one or more of the following roles: Bookkeeper / Senior Bookkeeper / Accountant / Semi-senior / Client Manager / Senior Client Manager / Senior Accountant
- Qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA (QBEs will be considered)
- Team management experience
- Experience within an Accountancy Practice
What you will get:
- Flexible start and finish times
- 2 remote days
- 25 days holiday
- Regular training and development
- Onsite parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team day events
- If desired, study support
If you would like to find out more about this Senior Bookkeeper, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.