Senior Commercial FP&A Analyst
Senior Commercial FP&A Analyst Job Details
Salary:£50000 - £60000 Per Annum
A Senior Finance Analyst is required to join a global organisation that positively improves its customers health. Based in Fareham, the successful Finance Analyst will be offered flexible working hours, remote working (2-3 days per week), as well as a generous company benefits package. In this instrumental role, the successful Finance Analyst will be supporting the provision focus is on management of the weekly Flash process, monthly Sales Planning cycles and ensuring proposed deals/ promotions across the Region are running smoothly. In order to be considered, you must have strong communication skills in combination with a commercially focused mindset.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for the following:
- Effectively analyse data/ results and summarise underlying drivers of variances as well as providing clear and succinct interpretation of results to management teams
- Manage the weekly Flash process, consolidating information from markets ensuring data appropriately validated.
- Identify potential areas for process improvement, business partnering with closely key stake holders to ensure this becomes a reality
- data consolidation across multiple entities for management reporting
- Run the monthly Sales Planning process, partnering with stakeholders to ensure revenue, gross margin and trial periods are accurate and correct
- Manage tender / promotional proposals
- Analysis and identify risks
- Review P&Ls to ensure financial integrity
- Financial business modelling to support company strategy and initiatives
- Work with manager to ensure robust processes remain in place for all reporting
- Production of budgets & forecasts
What you’ll need to succeed:
- It’s all about experience with this company however qualification would be in useful – ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Worked in one of following roles: FP&A Analyst / Finance Analyst / Commercial Business Partner / Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner / Finance Lead / Commercial Accountant
- Commercial mindset
- Proven ability of providing commercial analysis
What you will get:
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Flexible working hours – true hybrid (must live locally to the office)
- Remote days
- 8% Pension contributions
- Supportive and collaborative team
- Training and development
- Job satisfaction if you enjoy improving the bottom line
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply by sending your CV or LinkedIn PDF!
***WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION BECAUSE GETTING THE PERFECT JOB IS HARD ENOUGH***
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Tnp providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.