Senior Finance Analyst
Senior Finance Analyst Job Details
Salary:£54800 - £70300 Per Annum
Calling all Senior Finance Analysts! You’re going to want to read this…
A Whiteley-based defence technology company that prides itself on making a difference through offering meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for career goals all while nurturing an incredibly healthy work-life balance (no restrictions on hybrid working!) is seeking its next Senior Finance Analyst to join its growing team.
Directly supporting the Programme Financial Controller Lead, the Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for supporting one of the company’s major Programmes in the National Security and Defence Division based in the Southeast of England, serving as a key member of the Programme team.
As Senior Finance Analyst, your duties will be:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers and stakeholders
- Responsible for the pricing of new business opportunities when required
- Development and overall management of programme Estimate At Complete (EAC)
- Analysis of programme actuals for accuracy, identifying and correcting errors, and communicating issues to Programme Management
- Responsible for producing programme or operational reviews
- Performing forecasting for corporate metrics and providing commentary on variances
- Support the validation of awards/bookings, backlog, revenue, and operating income
What you will need:
- Strong background in Financial Management or similar: Finance Analyst, Senior Finance Analyst, FP&A, Senior FP&A, Finance Business Partner, Finance Manager, Financial Accountant, Financial Reporting Manager
- Professional accounting/finance qualification e.g. CIMA, ACA, ACCA
- Government/MoD contract knowledge
- Knowledge of pricing, estimating/cost modelling, and proposal activities
- Knowledge of facilitating solutions collaboratively with customers and suppliers
The benefits you’ll receive:
- 33 Days Annual Leave (including public & privilege holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance
- Health schemes
- Gym memberships
- Annual buy & sell holidays
- Incredible flexible working – no restrictions on office/hybrid working!
If you would like to find out more about this Senior Finance Analyst role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.