Senior Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner Job Details
Salary:£80000 - £92000 Per Annum
Do you want to be a part of a successful finance function and make a lasting impact?
Are you commercially minded and eager to deliver knowledgeable insight and excellent performance?
We have teamed up with a highly established financial services organisation, based in Fareham, to find a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their team. This is a varied role with exposure to a range of senior stakeholders and great opportunities for flexibility and growth. You will benefit from hybrid and flexible working, a bonus, a generous pension, private medical insurance and more.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with department heads, providing support and guidance through financial analysis
- Delivering insightful management information to underpin effective business decision making
- Working across the wider finance team to drive best practice in analysis and reporting
- Supporting the leadership team to prepare and present budgets and forecasts
- Assessing management information and implementing relevant actions
- Being a proactive business partner to senior managers, using financial acumen and business awareness to drive activity and improvement-focused initiatives
What you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant – ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- Experience in a similar role, such as Finance Business Partner / Senior Finance Business Partner / Senior Management Accountant / Finance Manager / Commercial Accountant / Financial Controller
- Exposure to working in a large, complex organisation
- Background in industry in a business partnering-orientated role
- Strong Excel skills
- To be commercially driven and self-motivated
What you will get:
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working (2-3 days in office per week)
- Bonus of circa 10-15%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.