Senior Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner Job Details
Salary:£70000 - £75000 Per Annum
A large business services company, based in Fareham, are seeking a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their team and be part of their strategic growth.
Due to company expansion, this new role has been created and provides great benefits such as flexible working options, a bonus of 10-15%, a generous pension scheme, private medical insurance and more. This is a highly visible role within the organisation, with direct interaction with senior finance stakeholders and career-enhancing opportunities.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with department heads to provide support and guidance through financial analysis
- Delivering insightful management information to underpin effective business decision making
- Encouraging the wider finance team to drive best practice in terms of analysis and reporting
- Supporting the leadership team to prepare and present budgets and forecasts
- Assessing management information and implementing relevant actions
- Being a proactive business partner to senior managers using financial acumen and business awareness to drive activity and improvement-focussed initiatives
What you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant ( ACA / ACCA / CIMA )
- Experience in a similar role, such as: Senior Finance Business Partner / Finance Business Partner / Senior Management Accountant / Management Accountant
- Background in industry in a business-partnering-oriented role
- Exposure to working in a large, complex organisation
- To be commercially driven and self-motivated
- Strong Excel skills
What you will get:
- Flexible working options
- Bonus of around 10-15%
- Generous pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.