Senior FP&A Manager
Senior FP&A Manager Job Details
Salary:£450 - £550 Per Day
We are seeking a Senior FP&A Manager to join a successful organisation based in the greater Southampton area. This opportunity is presented on an interim basis, with the added bonus of operating outside of IR35. Experience the freedom of hybrid and flexible working arrangements as you step into a pivotal role, contributing significantly to the strategic planning of the company. Join the business at a pivotal moment of positive transformation, where your expertise as a Senior FP&A Manager will shape the future success of the organisation.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the strategic business model for the organisation
- Partnering with external investors
- Commercial analysis to assist with long-term strategic planning
- Producing analysis of the business cost base
- Owning the cashflow forecasting process
- Developing and producing models to support with long-term planning
What you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant – ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Senior FP&A Manager / FP&A Manager / Financial Planning Analyst / Senior Commercial Accountant / Senior Management Accountant / Finance Manager / Head of Finance / Finance Director
- Confidence in communicating with external investors and junior team members
- Strong analytical skills and a detail-orientated background
What you will get:
- Role outside of IR35
- Hybrid working – 3 days in office, 2 from home
- Flexible working hours
- Free, onsite parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.