Senior FP&A Manager
Senior FP&A Manager Job Details
Salary:£80000 - £95000 Per Annum
We have teamed up with a successful and well-established manufacturing company, known for its commitment to continuous improvement and innovation, to find a Senior FP&A Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the FP&A Director you will be responsible for:
- Engaging with senior leaders, including in the EMEA region, in productive review meetings
- Leading and mentor a team of 3 talented individuals
- Playing a pivotal role in regional strategic planning and support
- Partnering with the commercial leads in the markets (General Managers, Country Managers, Business Controllers) to shape future plans and quarterly forecasts
- Owning and driving the planning cycle across the EMEA region
- Taking the lead as a revenue assurance expert
- Establishing a strong partnership with corporate FP&A to drive collective success
What you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant
- International / global exposure
- Excellent commercial skills to make data-driven decisions
- Strategic thinker with a hands-on, action-oriented mindset
- Willingness to travel within the EMEA region (2-4 days per month)
- Embrace a collaborative approach and welcome new ideas
- Wide range of systems exposure
What you will get:
- Hybrid / flexible working
- 10% bonus
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Private medical care
- Discounted products / services
- Life assurance
- Career progression
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.