Senior Fund Accountant
Senior Fund Accountant Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £50000 Per Annum
We have teamed up with a successful organisation to find a Senior Fund Accountant. Based in Southampton, you will manage a portfolio of clients and carry out complex accounting, whilst benefitting from ongoing support to your development and progression, a generous holiday package, and a highly impressive and modern office space.
Reporting to the Fund Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of regular bank reconciliations
- Compiling necessary documentation to verify transaction completion
- Handling end-to-end accounting responsibilities for a range of fund structures
- Ensuring the precise and punctual processing of invoices and other payments
- Preparation, reconciliation and validating of investor reports and statutory financial statements
- Serving as an advisor and mentor to junior team members
What you will need:
- To be qualified in accounting/finance – ACCA / ACA
- Experience in a similar role, such as Senior Fund Accountant / Fund Accountant / Financial Accountant / Accounts Senior / Fund Administrator
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Life assurance
- Travel insurance
- Regular social events
- Wellbeing support
- Extensive support with ongoing training, coaching and development – both within this role and beyond
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.