Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk
Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Salary:£24000 - £26000 Per Annum
The Niche Partnership are in search of a Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a family orientated refurbishments and maintenance organisation that offer flexible working hours, good work life balance and a remote day (post probation). This role would suit someone who enjoys working at this level OR, someone who is keen to progress, so they are offering a fully study support package too! The key to this role is to ensue all invoices are entered correctly resolving queries and working within the team to ensure a harmonious finance function, being number two to the Accounts Supervisor.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will report directly to the Accounts Supervisor and include the following duties –
A typical day as Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Invoice query resolution via email
- Matching and coding invoices
- Processing invoices
- Deputise for the Accounts Supervisor
- Processing payments
- Support the weekly / monthly payment runs
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain and update supplier information
- Ensuring PO numbers are matched correct
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as – Purchase Ledger Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk / Purchase Ledger Administrator / Accounts Payable Clerk / Payables Administrator / Finance clerk/ Finance Administrator / Accounts Clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant /
- Friendly approach
- Enjoy working part of a small team (approx. 10)
What you will get
- Remote days (1 days)
- Study package AAT
- Income protection cover
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days annual leave, rising 1 day per year
- Free onsite parking
- Annual bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
If you would like to find out more about this Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.