Senior Systems Project Accountant
Senior Systems Project Accountant Job Details
Salary:£450 - £550 Per Day
We are working with a growing manufacturing company, based in Newbury, to find a System Project Manager to join their team on an interim basis.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for:
- Advising on which consolidation package to implement
- Multi-currency consolidation
- Merging multiple companies into one consolidated package
- Cleansing historic data
- Extracting and migrating data from Sage into the new system
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role: Systems Accountant / Project Accountant / System Implementation / Finance Systems Analyst / Process Improvement Lead / Senior System Accountant / System Project Manager
- Qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACA or QBE
- Confidence to business partner with different departments
- Previous experience with system implementation and data management
- Availability to start the role within 2-3 weeks
- Strong relationship-building skills and confidence to provide feedback
What you will get:
- Hybrid working
- Onsite parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.