Senior Tax Manager
Senior Tax Manager Job Details
Salary:£40000 - £70000 Per Annum
Would you like to join a 10 firm that offers a full spread of benefits so you can better work around your family and social life? This role offers flexible working hours, 33 days annual leave, remote working (2-3 days per week), life assurance, private medical cover, to name a few benefits.
A Tax Manager is now required to join the firm on a permanent basis, either being based from their Southampton or Portsmouth.
The successful Tax Manager will be managing the tax compliance process (corporate and personal), liaising with clients to resolve queries, communicating with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met and overseeing client portfolios to ensure HMRC deadlines are met. Tax advisory services will also be an important part of the role and assisting the partners in delivery of advisory projects. Given the skill shortage in tax skills on the job market, this firm is happy to consider Tax specialists at all levels, and happy to provide training to broaden current tax expertise which is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to progress. Therefore, don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes, its more about having a strong foundation to build on and an attitude for continued learning.
What you will need:
- Accounting or tax qualified – ACA / ACCA / CTA / ATT
- Experience of working as a Tax Senior / Tax Accountant / Tax Associate / Group Tax Manager / Corporate Tax Manager / International Tax Manager or similar
- Eagerness to improve, take initiative and accept accountability.
- Experience working with auditors and UK tax authorities
What you will get:
- 33 days annual leave
- Birthday off
- 9% employer pension contribution
- Flexible working hours – standard working week is 37 hours
- Remote days (2-3 per week)
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance 4x annual salary
- Enhanced parental leave
- Paid sick leave
- A truly informal, inclusive and friendly culture
If you would like to find out more about this Senior Tax Manager, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.