Subcontract Ledger Assistant
Subcontract Ledger Assistant Job Details
Salary:£23000 - £27000 Per Annum
We have teamed up with an inspiring engineering company who are on the search for its next experienced Subcontract Ledger Assistant to join their family-feel engineering company based in Cosham on a permanent basis.
Working closely with the Assistant Accountant, the successful Subcontract Ledger Assistant will be liaising with contract managers to check invoices against orders for discrepancies, and will benefit from free parking on-site, funded staff socials each year, and early finishes on a Friday!
This role would suit someone organised with previous experience who can confidently manage the role and make it their own.
Reporting to the Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Monthly CIS returns
- Monthly statement reconciliations
- Liaising with contract managers
- Ad hoc admin duties
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Raising invoices each month
- Checking statements
What you will need:
- Previous experience working in a similar role such as: Purchase Ledger / Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Subcontract Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- CIS returns experience would be advantageous but not necessary
- Good excel knowledge
- Data entry experience
The benefits you’ll receive:
- 20 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays & Birthday off
- Free parking on-site
- Early finish on a Friday
- Great transport links
- Staff events such as the races once a year
If you would like to find out more about this Subcontract Ledger Role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.