System Accountant Job Details
Salary:£300 - £350 Per Day
We have exclusively partnered with a parent company on a fully remote Systems Accountant position for a period of 3 months to improve the utilisation of the current system and workflows! The key focus of this position is to fully integrate and automate wherever possible in order to tailor the system to the department. Whilst this is an independent role there is key element of stakeholder management. This is a short term role to improve, integrate and support with the finance system.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Advise in the effective use of technology to enable process improvement and financial compliance on Netsuite
- To ensure efficient, effective and proper use of multiple finance systems and integrations with other business systems
- To increase system knowledge and collaboration across users and departments
- Advise on automation of month end and close activities in the accounting systems
- Support and assist with an internal system project
What you will need:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA Qualified
- Experience within a similar role
- Experience streamlining and implementing Netsuite is key
What you will get:
- Value add role with no day being the same
- Fully Remote
- Chance to be involved with a key project
- On site free parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.