System Analyst Job Details
Salary:£35000 - £43000 Per Annum
Are you someone interested in working with systems ready to join a company offering hybrid working, flexible hours, a 10% non-contributory pension, a bonus, private medical cover and more?
We have teamed up with a successful, international business, based in Southampton, to find an enthusiastic System Analyst to join their team. You will thrive on future-proofing businesses through implementation and development of new systems and enjoy supporting colleagues to use them. There is a real opportunity to upskill and progress in this company as you join them in their growth!
As System Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Enhancing the productivity and processes of teams across the business by ensuring the systems function as required
- Providing access to the system for those who need it
- Checking timesheets and data records to maintain compliance
- Responding to daily help desk queries
- Developing new reports in the system
- Ensuring relevant projects are run efficiently
- Training staff members on the system and improving the end user experience
What you will need:
- Systems experience – Netsuite/Oracle experience beneficial but not essential.
- To be finance-savvy in order to spot discrepancies in financial reports
- Experience in a similar role, such as: System Analyst / Systems Analyst / System Administrator / Systems Administrator / Network Administrator / Data Systems Administrator
- To be inquisitive and always seeking a solution
- Strong communication skills
What you will get:
- Hybrid working (50/50)
- Flexible hours – start early, finish early
- 10% non-contribution pension
- 5-7% bonus
- Private medical cover
- 5% salary equivalent to use on benefits of your choice
- Free, onsite parking
- 36.25 hour working week
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.