Systems Accountant Job Details
We have exclusively partnered with a £40m t/o organisation who are based in central Southampton (parking included) and are in need of a Systems Accountant for a period of 4 months to improve their current systems and workflows! Working independently whilst partnering with key stakeholders, the key to this role is to fully integrate and automate wherever possible and have appropriate controls and governance in place. This short-term role is to improve, integrate and support a variety finance systems, spear heading the project!
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Advise in the effective use of technology to enable process improvement and financial compliance on Netsuite
- To increase system knowledge and collaboration across users and departments by documenting the integration points and processes
- To ensure efficient, effective and proper use of multiple finance systems and integrations with other business systems
- Advise on automation of month end and close activities in our accounting systems
- Document controls and compliance
- Support producing of P&L and cashflow forecasts
- Support and assist with an internal system project
- Adhoc financial and management accounting requirements
What you will need:
- ACCA / ACA / CIMA / QBEs will be considered
- Worked in one of the following roles
- Oracle / Netsuite experience would be advantageous but not essential
What you will get:
- Value add role with no day being the same
- Flexible working hours
- Chance to be involved with a key project
- Highly supportive and collaborative culture
- On site free parking
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.