Systems Accountant Job Details
Salary:£55000 - £65000 Per Annum
A Systems Accountant is required on a permanent basis to develop a first class finance system for a rapidly growing PE backed organisation in Southampton. The successful Systems Accountant will be entitled to enhanced holiday, fantastic benefits package (including 3 remote days) and the opportunity to have a direct impact improving business performance. This unique opportunity requires an influential individual who is keen to add impact to work flow / process effencies and enhance the whole finance function!
Reporting to the Finance Controller you will be tasked with the following:
- Coorinate requires from the finance team as well as the wider business
- Identify areas of improvement to maximise the effectiveness of the finance team
- Develop a systems roadmap
- Develop and maintain finance system controls & processes
- Design and coordinate UAT
- Trouble shooting system issues
- Provide recommendations and support with project work
What you will need:
- Experience in job roles such as; Systems Accountant / Finance Systems Analyst / System Analyst / Finance Data Analyst / Data Analyst / Finance Analyst / Financial Analyst
- Fully Qualified ACA / ACCA / ACMA / CIMA
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent core accounting knowledge
What you will get:
- Enhanced holiday
- Competitive pension
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
If you would like to find out more about this Systems Accountant, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.