Systems Finance Business Partner
Systems Finance Business Partner Job Details
Salary:£55000 - £70000 Per Annum
We are working with a global retail business in Portsmouth that are on the hunt for a talented Finance Business Partner, with a strong focus on systems. Reporting directly to the Finance Director, you will play a pivotal role in driving efficiency, streamlining processes, and implementing cutting-edge solutions across several regions globally – acting as the first line of defence for any system related queries. This role would suit a technically skilled senior finance professional looking for thier next career move, with experience in a fast paced, successful business.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Leveraging your extensive system knowledge to support various departments, including operations, commercial, and finance
- Driving the implementation of new projects, products, and services into the system, leading the project lifecycle
- Designing, developing and improving the system to meet the end-users’ needs, ensuring optimal performance and usability. You will also provide training to empower employees to utilise the system effectively
- Leading finance system projects, working closely with internal and external audit teams to ensure necessary controls are in place
- Collaborating with different departments, fostering effective communication and ensuring alignment to drive seamless business processes
- There may be a requirement for travel in this role
What you will need:
- Project management skills – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, delivering results within tight deadlines
- Experience working in a multicultural and international business environment, with a strong understanding of global business dynamics.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft system packages including Navision or Dynamics 365
- Experience of working in a SOX controls environment strongly desirable
- To be a progressive go-getter with an analytical mindset and exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Ability to build close, trusted relationships with non-technical stakeholders
- To enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where you can stay engaged and contribute your best
What you will get:
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Discounted products and services
- Support to progress and develop
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative and welcoming team that encourages innovation, teamwork, and knowledge sharing
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.