Systems Project Accountant
Systems Project Accountant Job Details
Salary:£400 - £500 Per Day
Are you an experienced Systems Project Accountant with a knack for investigating and fixing accounting system issues to drive organisational enhancement?
The Niche Partnership is on the hunt for a Systems Project Accountant to join a flourishing organisation based in the greater Southampton area. This opportunity is presented on an interim basis, with the added bonus of operating outside of IR35. You will be offered a blend of flexibility through hybrid and adaptable work arrangements, while your expertise will be paramount in troubleshooting persistent accounting issues and spearheading the transformation of critical processes.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be responsible for:
- Reconciling various business IT systems with the ERP system to resolve existing accounting issues and discrepancies
- Process improvement
- Improvement of accounting interfaces including for purchase orders, payments and stock
- Enhancing systems to facilitate access to business information and use of dashboards
- Ensuring the ERP system is used to its full potential and provides an accurate overview of the current cash position
What you will need:
- To be a qualified accountant – ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent (ideal)
- Previous experience in a similar role, such as Finance Systems Project Accountant / Finance Systems Accountant / Systems Project Accountant / Finance Systems Analyst / Finance Analyst / Systems Analyst / Senior Analytical Accountant / Finance System Manager
- Confidence in communicating across the business to provide solutions
- Strong background in systems and processes
- Working knowledge of SAP
What you will get:
- Role outside of IR35
- Hybrid working – 3 days in office, 2 from home
- Flexible working hours
- Free, onsite parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.