Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk
Temporary Purchase Ledger Clerk Job Details
Rate:£10.50 - £12.50 Per Hour
We are working with a well-known business, who deal with property management contracts, to find a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team on a temporary basis for 2-3 months. You will be covering a period of handover in the company and will be based in Portsmouth.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices and resolving any related queries
- Overseeing expenses
- Bank and supplier statement reconciliations (Euro / GBP)
- Credit card payments
- Management of the general inbox
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role, such as: Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Administrator / Accounts Assistant
- Good working knowledge of Excel – vlookups and pivots
- To be immediately available
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and support the team
- To be AAT qualified / studying AAT / QBE
What you will get:
- Early finish on a Friday
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Free, onsite parking
If you would like to find out more about this role, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.