Trainee Accountant Job Details
Salary:£20000 - £25000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a modern employer focusing on employee welfare and development? If so, this might be the one for you!
We have teamed up with a company that is on the hunt for its next Trainee Accountant, based in Waterlooville. The company places huge importance on its staff’s well-being by offering the successful candidate to pick their own remote working days, working from home up to 3 times a week! As well as on-site parking, the role also offers study support and a great holiday allowance – sounds too good to be true, right?
Working for a business that has grown 40% year on year for the last 3 years, and offers a fresh perspective on accounting, the Trainee Accountant will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients.
Reporting to the Client Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of clients that includes anything from £4m t/o businesses to partners/sole traders
- Accounts preparation
- Bookkeeping duties
- Tax activities
What you will need:
- Experience in a similar role such as: Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant / Assistant Management Accountant / Management Accountant / Bookkeeper / Senior Bookkeeper
- They will have experience using Xero and be comfortable overseeing a busy portfolio that is continuously changing due to growth
- The ideal candidate does not need to be qualified, however, if you have completed your AAT or if you’re working towards your ACA or ACCA this would be a bonus!
What you will get:
- Flexible working hours
- Targeted training in areas where you need support
- On-site parking when in the office
- Full study support package if desired
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV or LinkedIn PDF. We look forward to hearing from you!
We take your application seriously and WE RESPOND TO EVERY APPLICATION…because getting a job is hard enough.
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. The Niche Partnership complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that The Niche Partnership may contact you in connection with your application in relation to The Niche Partnership providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.